SafeBridge™ Technology – The Digital Two-way Radio Gateway to the World
As the catalyst at the heart of the RadioBridge™ Market ecosystem, SafeBridge™ is more than just a way of transmitting data. It is the main component of a complete exchange system, designed to integrate digital two-way radios with the world of Android, Apple and Windows mobile data applications.
By offering the bridge between digital two-way radios and WiFi networks, SafeBridge™ enables a new class of customized data applications for business and government solutions on existing private radio networks to offer an alternative to public cellular options.
Increased privacy and security, combined with no monthly fees for data usage on two-way radio networks, make SafeBridge™ Technology the most attractive and cost-effective avenue for mobile data applications.
SafeBridge™ units are available for Motorola’s MOTOTRBO® and TETRA radios.
SafeBridge™ Technical Specifications:
- Power supply: From the radio connector (9….15 V DC)
- Power consumption: Maximum 3W with WI-FI transmitting
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Radio type: WI-FI 802.11 b/g, set as HOST
- Dimensions (no antenna): 62x60x35mm.
- Box color: Black matte
- Antenna connector: Standard SMA Female
- Antenna type: 2,4GHZ Stubby 1 inch (default) or external with coaxial cable
- LED for “Application Running” status: Glows when OS is running
- Highly vibration resistant
- Splash proof box
- Power/Data/Audio cable length: 280mm.